Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Plainfeld school board election today

 
Whether you are voting in the PlainFELD or the PlainFIELD school board race, you must do it today, between 2:00 PM and 9:00 PM at your regular polling place.

Besides four candidates running for three three-year seats, voters will weigh in on the proposed local levy of $22,285,795 for the school budget for the 2011-12 school year.

I will be voting for Lenny Cathcart, Line 3.


-- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And these are the people who are supposed to understand education? Oye Vay!

YEP I SAID IT!!! said...

Me 2 for line 3!!!
All the best Lenny.

YEP I SAID IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, after attending both forums, I voted for Lenny (3) and personal choice (1) myself. I felt we were the best choices. I don't like when folks are attacked which I felt was done during one of the forums. People in the future when running for an position on any board when asked a question PLEASE stick with the issue.

Jackie

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Looks like you are 0 and 0. Keep it up you are becoming a benchmark.

Kenneth Schuman said...

Renata,

It has now been over a year. What have you done since being elected to the BOE that help our schools better and our children learn?

Please no smart remarks or answers about "community" activism. Just answer the question.

Dan said...

To the 'Anon' who posted on the 'spelling errors' on the lawn sign and put both Wilma Campbell and Councilor Williams in the same comment, I will not be publishing it. Ms. Williams had no connection to the school board elections (except, I hope, for voting in them).

Dan said...

Renata -- Does this mean you will pick my winning Power Ball numbers for me?

Alllllrighttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

Dan
;-))

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Dan -- nope don't gamble sorry.

Kenneth -- meet me at the next Board meeting, I would love to discuss it with you. Sorry though, I will have to mention the Community stuff given I was assigned as the Community and Schools Chairperson and that was part of my charge for this year.

Does offering my tutoring service in Math count.

And again I must apologize -- I am smart so pretty much anything I say will be too.

See on Tuesday eh?