Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dreams of Gingerbread Houses

 

For your holiday delight, Plainfield Today suggests checking out some mind-boggling GINGERBREAD HOUSES -- see here, courtesy of blogger Suzana, who writes at Social Cafe Magazine.

We always loved them as kids, though the gingerbread in those days was inedible. This year, Aldi's offers a complete kit, with pre-baked pre-formed gingerbread, pre-made frosting and an assortment of decorative candies. Plus instructions. Perfect gift for some of the little ones on my list.

If you haven't finished shopping...what are you waiting for?!!


-- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I can close my eyes remembering me and my lil sisters gingerbread house we received one Christmas it was so beautiful and the smell so heavenly!