Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Medevac at Maxson School this AM

 

A Plainfield
Today reader contacted me at 7:00 AM this morning to report police and emergency vehicles were at the athletic field at Maxson School on East 7th Street and that a medevac appeared shortly thereafter.

No word yet on the reason for the helicopter, especially at this location, as medevacs usually use the Hub Stine Field unless the victim is in perilous condition.

Check back later for more information.



-- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

1 comments:

Jackie S. said...

When I got up this morning, I heard fire scene activity on my scanner. But I'm not sure where it was. In addition to the apparent Medevac, there was also a dog injured. I heard the cops trying to get help for the dog ... which is horrible since animal control is now out of Newark.