Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Monday, March 25, 2019

Dan gets organized ... sort of


Figuring out a workable schedule for the blogs.


As I approach my first anniversary on dialysis, I need to promise readers a sort of steady schedule for the blogs (Plainfield Today and CLIPS).

At first, I plowed through after the treatments, but as time has gone on I find that I need to take a break for a few hours afterwards -- which can turn into several hours of napping.

So, here's what I think will be a workable schedule, posting blogs dated the following days of the week --

  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Wednesday
  • Friday
I will try to address any urgent issue or breaking news as it comes up, regardless of the day.

Also, on CLIPS, I will post the several most recent Plainfield Today entries so there will be no need to hunt for them.

Hoping readers will find this a workable solution.

It's been my honor and pleasure to bring up-to-date news and analysis of Plainfield goings on since November, 2005. Looking forward to much more.

Thanks to all for reading, commenting and following.



  -- Dan Damon [follow]


View today's CLIPS W here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.



About Cookies: This blog is operated by Google, which uses cookies to improve the user's experience. By continuing to read this blog you agree to their use.

0 comments: