Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Two new blogs for Plainfield?


Sensible advice from our British cousins.
 
The world of Plainfield bloggers has grown. Two further blogs have come to view, and I am considering including them in the daily CLIPS roundup.

Dr. John A. Carone, who celebrated his 90th birthday in November, was profiled in a recent Courier News story (see here). I am reaching out to him via snail mail to see if he is interested. His blog is titled Giovanni's Random Thoughts -- check it out.

Norman Ortega, whose recent bid for a Board of Ed seat came up short, has joined with a group of other Plainfield residents to produce the blog Plainfield Latino in Spanish and English. Check it out.

In an email to Mr. Ortega, I explained that my policy for including a blog on the daily CLIPS roundup was that it not be anonymous. (I did make one exception with a blog by a Plainfield Public Schools employee who was worried about retaliation; that person is no longer blogging.) Ortega is checking with his co-writers and says he will get back to me. If they agree to put their names to their posts, I will be happy to add them to the list.

The more the merrier.



  -- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

1 comments:

Norman E. Ortega said...

Good Morning Dan;

I have spoken to the rest of the team and they have agreed. We are building an About Us page and all collaborators will be featured there. Enjoy the rest of the day.