Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Sunday, November 10, 2019

PLAINFIELD TODAY is 15 !


Has it really been 15 years?



PLAINFIELD TODAY is fifteen years old.

I began the blog in November of 2005 out of exasperation with the Courier News which did not find a story about the city's first online auction of BANs (Bond Anticipation Notes) to be 'newsworthy'. You can check out that first post here.

After I retired in 2006 I began posting daily (sometimes more than one story per day); in recent years I have slowed down to four times per week.

Nevertheless, PLAINFIELD TODAY has had 5,308 posts -- 167 short of one per day.

Not too shabby, considering I was out of action in 2012 for my leg amputation, in 2016 with my heart attack and bypass surgery (see here), in 2017 with a pacemaker implant, and in 2018 commencing dialysis.

It is still my pleasure to cover Plainfield politics, government and culture.

Look forward to more.





  -- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS W here. Not getting yoThur own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.



About Cookies: This blog is operated by Google, which uses cookies to improve the user's experience. By continuing to read this blog you agree to their use.




0 comments: