Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Should this poster be on patriotic Plainfield walls?



Passing along a meme posted on
Facebook by Terri Slaughter-Cabbell.


Should this poster be on all patriotic Plainfield walls?

I very seldom post on national politics, though I -- as I know many of you also do -- have strong opinions. (The blog, after all, is titled "Plainfield Today".)

But I feel led to make an exception with the meme posted above, which I lifted from a Facebook post by longtime Plainfield activist (and former Board of Ed member) Terri Slaughter-Cabbell.

I hope you will forgive the vulgarism, which has become quite a bit more common since the Trump presidency. Don't know why.

Thank you, Terri!



  -- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS W here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.


About Cookies: This blog is operated by Google, which uses cookies to improve the user's experience. By continuing to read this blog you agree to their use.




0 comments: