Council takes its only November meeting on the road.
Plainfield City Council meets for its only November session Tuesday (November 1) at Clinton Elementary School, Clinton Avenue at West 4th Street. The combined agenda and business meeting gets under way at 7:00 PM.
Two discussion items are noted on the agenda --
- "Best practices inventory"
- "Loitering/Public nuisance at Park and 7th"
Four new ordinances are also on the agenda --
- Execution of escrow agreements with prospective developers;
- Authorizing sale of "sliver lots";
- Amend violations and penalties of existing taxi ordinance; and
- Amend speed regulations on certain streets.
Parking at Clinton School is available in the lot on Clinton Avenue.
-- Dan Damon [follow]