Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Sunday, July 30, 2017

A Bernice sighting


Bernice snapping pix at a July 4th Parade.




I have been in shock since Bernice put down her quill pen in June and declared an end to Plaintalker II (see her final post here).

Shock and denial.

I still click her blog's icon on my taskbar every day, in the fond hope that she will have changed her mind and posted one of her always thought-provoking stories on Plainfield goings-on.

She even gently chided me via Facebook for keeping her final blog post at the head of my daily list of blog posts. I took it down, but still miss her daily presence.

So, it was a surprise when I was going through the blogs and other sources for CLIPS on Friday evening to discover that Bernice was the author of a piece on TAPinto Plainfield on the November school board election (see here).

Is this a one-off item, or may we expect to see more reportage from Bernice?

I certainly hope it's the latter.


  -- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

0 comments: