Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Another one of life's mysteries solved: Toilet Paper


Indisputable proof: Some must win, some lose.
(Click to enlarge.)

Wake up, Plainfielders! Another one of life's mysteries has been solved.

My very clever niece, Sue Foust, who lives in Tucson (where it seldom snows on the first day of Spring, or any other day for that matter) gets the credit for tipping me off.

HuffPost has run a story (see here) on the old over-under toilet paper controversy which seems to put an end to the question for all time by including the inventor's illustration filed with the U.S. Patent Office.

So, I'll 'fess up. I've been wrong all these years.

Can I be the only one?



  -- Dan Damon [follow]


View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

0 comments: