Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Comments are all caught up!


Blogger Sylviane Nuzzio has 5 Golden Rules for commenting here.

 
Comments on all Plainfield Today posts are caught up as of this morning.

As usual, a few really naughty ones have not made the cut, but other than that reader views, tips and rants are posted to their respective articles.

I am currently looking for some way to incorporate the comments into the active front page each day (as well as the post to which they belong) so folks don't have to navigate back and forth.

A lot of blogs have taken to banning anonymous comments.

I am torn. On the one hand, some folks make assertions and statements about others that they never would if they had to attach their names to their comments.

On the other hand, many valuable tips and leads come in via the comments section, and I wouldn't want to cut off this way of passing along valuable information.

So, for now, anonymous comments will continue.

-- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous comments are OK. What's not OK is how some bloggers get into full-fledged debates with "anonymous" lol

Anonymous said...

what was the issue with comments

Anonymous said...

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN...LOL

Anonymous said...

I will confess - I love your blog posts and read them every morning just before I get out of bed from my cell phone (yep! I read them a day later). And I will confess- I more times than none, look forward to the comments. I don't mind reading Anonymous comments. Thanks Dan!

Anonymously CP.