Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

UPDATE: Rape and robbery at gunpoint




The Carlton-Watchung-Kensington-Putnam area.



Update on the
rape and robbery at gunpoint Tuesday evening on Carlton Avenue.

A reader reported a large number of police vehicles in the area of Carlton, Watchung and Kensington Avenues somewhat before 2:30 PM Wednesday afternoon.

Word is that there was a foot pursuit in the area of a person who fit the description of the suspect for whom the police are looking, but that it was not the perpetrator.

This means the rapist/robber is still on the loose.

People should take care when out and about in that area.



-- Dan Damon
[follow]


View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know if it happened on the street or was it a home invasion?

Dan said...

Sorry, I do not. You'd think the PD would put something out to calm people's nerves, wouldn't you?

Anonymous said...

It happened on the street near the woman's home.

Anonymous said...

I live in the area I walkd outside my home when the police pulled and the man was running. I do not feel safe in my home. Dies this mean my house could be robbed next there are little kids playin over here what's gonna happen next enough is enough