Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Friday, December 5, 2014

Plainfield's newest Dunkin' Donuts is open


Plainfield's newest DD is now open.
Plainfield's newest Dunkin' Donuts is open, as I learned on Thursday afternoon when a car zipped out suddenly in front of me from the store's Clinton Avenue exit as I approached the red light at West Front Street.

The parking lot was nearly full at 3:00 PM and business appeared to be brisk.

This is a welcome presence at this corner after years of problems with the former Arlington Liquors, which is next door and now a chicken joint.

I disagree with those who say neighborhood shopping districts have no future. Here is living proof.



  -- Dan Damon [follow]


View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally we'll have cops on the west end

Bill Garrett said...

I thought Arlington Liquors was on Randolph Rd.