Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Have Jerry's pollsters called you?

 

Plainfield's political season is under way, and Assemblyman Jerry Green's presumed pollsters have been busily working the phones.

Were you among the lucky ones who received a call?

A Plainfield Today reader reported being called on Wednesday by a pollster with a brief poll, but who declined to identify the candidate who was paying for the poll.

However, the pollster did pose one question that suggests a possible answer: If an election were held today for Mayor, which of the following three would you choose? Choices: Jerry Green, Sharon Robinson-Briggs, Adrian Mapp.

Now, who do you think commissioned the poll?


    -- Dan Damon [follow]

    View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

    9 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    If your keeping track, I also received the call. I bashed Sharon and I'm now worried about retaliation. Oh well I can always move!

    Alan Goldstein said...

    I got my call and gave them my answer, none of the above.

    Anonymous said...

    We will not stand for another 4 years of Mayor Sharon Robinson-Briggs. No No No. I VOTED for her the 1st 2 times but this time heck no

    Anonymous said...

    Jerry Green!!! Lord have mercy. What has Plainfield done to deserve this?

    Bob said...

    I didn't get a call, but I'm sure Jerry knows who I would vote for. I wonder if this was a focused poll?

    Anonymous said...

    OMG WE ARE IN DEEP DODO IF THESE ARE OUR ONLY CHOICES FOR OUR NEXT MAYOR. There will not be any money left in the bank after Gerry Green gets done trying to build his castle.WE are all going to be living in the poor house after The Green team gets done with us.

    Anonymous said...

    Plainfielders you all need to wake up and not let this happen. We will never recover. Remember we are the Queen City not the Kings City!

    Anonymous said...

    I am just going to stay home this primary. I will VOTE in the general election but only for the Govonor. We have no good choices in the city of plainfield for mayor this year. LORD HAVE MERCY

    Anonymous said...

    Gerry Gren has been running things in City Hall behind and sometimes in front of the Mayor's desk for years now. Does he think he can do a better job with a crown on his head? Is it his goal to make Plainfield the Offcial number one section eight and gang member city in the state? Please someone help us Elect a new honest Mayor in2013