Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Sunday, February 26, 2012

CLIPS, but not much more this morning...


Dan as Realtor, 1986; quelle dramatique!

When things conspire against you, they really do.

I have an edition of CLIPS together -- you'll find some interesting stuff from fellow bloggers. That being said, am hampered on my laptop by a nonfunctioning mouse, making the placement of every character a chore. Which I am passing on this morning, so enjoy the pearls and gobbets of wisdom from everyone else!


-- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

5 comments:

ddrincon said...

I always check your blog each week or more to see what is going on in my old, hometown. Sorry to hear about your health and hope you are able to get it under control with meds. Take care of yourself!

Debi-Dinehart Rincon..from Florida

sean said...

Plainfield aint the same without your reportage and sly wit. Get better soon and let us know if there is any way we can help!

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan, Checking in. Please let us know hou you are doing. -J-

Dottie Gutenkauf said...

Dan, hope you are doing well and will take care of yourself--and that all went well with your surgery.

Anonymous said...

You are my connection to my hometown! Not for me, but for you .. get well and do what you need to do to rehabilitate to 100%. Thank you for this connection ..