Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bank robbers beware!


When I wrote a few days ago about the snarling of downtown traffic with the water main repairs (the snarls continue), I DIDN'T mention a bit of banter that passed between a cop and myself over the situation.

While talking about how many cop cars were tied up in monitoring the street openings and resultant traffic flow issues, I surmised bank robbers might have an advantage.

Not to worry, I was told, they'd wouldn't get away because they'd get stuck in traffic.

Think not? Read this interesting story of the outcome of a bank robbery in Edison yesterday.


-- Dan Damon

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

0 comments: